DevOps Engineers, join the BTC.com team in Amsterdam!
Shape the world of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, and bring the revolution of an open peer-to-peer financial system to millions around the world.
- We are looking to grow our DevOps team and are currently in need of a Senior DevOps Engineer to grow a team around them.
- You must be able to communicate effectively with team members (engineering, IT, business, etc) of diverse technical backgrounds.
- Have demonstrated ability to plan, prioritize and drive projects forward.
- You will be responsible for deploying, automating, maintaining, troubleshooting and improving the existing systems.
- The role requires you to have hands-on technical experience and a can-do approach towards environment automation / management and continuous improvement.
- You will organize and plan projects from start to finish with other technical leads as needed. Additionally, you should not be afraid to get your hands dirty writing scripts/code, configuring hardware, troubleshooting issues, digging into logs, looking at metrics, and deciding how to scale infrastructure.
- 2+ Years experience working as DevOps Engineer or Linux System Administrator
- Proficiency in one or more scripting languages (e.g. Python, Ruby, Perl, Bash)
- Expertise in using virtualization technologies such as Vmware, Xen, or KVM
- Previous experience writing plugins and working with monitoring tools such as Nagios, Sensu, Icinga, Zabbix, etc.
- Working knowledge of metrics collection tools such as Graphite, Statsd, Prometheus, InfluxDB, etc.
- Working knowledge of distributed logging systems such as Logstash, Kibana, Elasticsearch, Graylog, etc.
- Experience using Docker and Kubernetes
- A solid understanding Linux and cloud environments, preferably AWS
- An interest in Blockchain or Crypto technologies
- Experience deploying applications in production environments
- Ability to analyse and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues.
The BTC.com brand is a part of Bitmain Technologies, described as the world’s most valuable bitcoin company.
Bitmain was established to develop and sell the world’s leading bitcoin miners using Bitmain’s ASIC chip technology. Bitmain is the most recognizable company in the cryptocurrency space and the proud parent of several brands, among them BTC.COM, Antminer, Antpool, Artificial Intelligence Sophon and Hashnest the global leaders in their own respected fields
BTC.com offers a trusted and multi-cryptocurrency wallet, the world’s leading mining pool, API and blockchain explorer. Building on strong adoption of our innovative 2-of-3 signature cryptocurrency wallet technology, we are looking for talented engineers to join our growing team to chart the future of comprehensive and market leading cryptocurrency solutions. We empower users to the new world of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. These technologies have the potential to change the world in ways we can only imagine.
Who we’re looking for
We are a start up enterprise with an exciting vision, and our employees are paramount to our growth. We give our employees the room they need to personally grow and develop their career, we have an autonomous approach to management and are continuously striving to grow our employees to their full potential. We are looking to grow our team with likeminded individuals who are as passionate about the crypto world and what we are striving to achieve as a company. You would like to grow your skill set and work with some of the most talented developers and engineers in the industry, in a field that is new, exciting, revolutionary and constantly evolving.
How to Apply
If this role is of interest to you and you would like to join the number one cryptocurrency company globally, then please apply now by sending your CV directly to email@example.com
DevOps Engineer at BTC.com was originally published in The BTC Blog on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.