Changelly has finally listed Bitcoin Gold. While the currency keeps climbing the market charts, we would like to traditionally explain how to exchange it on Changelly.
What is Bitcoin Gold?
Bitcoin Gold is an open-sourced project that stands for accessibility in an egalitarian matter. It is an alternative rival Bitcoin fork incompatible with the current version of the Bitcoin blockchain. Bitcoin Gold utilizes Equihash, a Proof of Work algorithm that enables mining with GPUs. This is supposed to make ASICs no longer necessary, and hence significantly decrease computing power required for mining.
How to exchange it?
1. Select BTG on the right and the coin you want to exchange on the left. Enter the amount.
2. Check the information. Change it, if needed, and proceed to the next step.
3. Enter your Bitcoin Gold wallet address. It should start with “G”.
4. Check attentively all information here. Note that the amount in ‘You get’ is estimated which means it remains volatile while the exchange process. Confirm and make payment only in case you agree with it.
5. Send your coins to the address below in one transaction. To do it, copy the address or scan the QR-code with your wallet app.
6. Go to your wallet, enter the amount and paste our address.
7. Now wait.
8. here you go! Check your BTG wallet.
Was that helpful? All questions are welcome at email@example.com
The post How to exchange Bitcoin Gold (BTG) on Changelly appeared first on Official Changelly Blog.