Blockchain Expo is making its North American debut later this month, taking to Santa Clara Convention Center, CA, on November 29-30, 2017.
The event will be hosting a conference track dedicated to ICOs, tokens and cryptofinance. On November 29, gold and ultimate pass holders will be invited to hear from industry leaders, discussing regulation, creating an attractive ICO proposition, and the future of crypto.
In addition, delegates will be invited to attend pitches from some of Silicon Valley’s most promising start-ups. Amongst those pitching their upcoming ICO is World Wi-Fi – a blockchain based community wi-fi network provider – and Karma – a cross-border peer-to-peer lending platform, working to eliminate inefficiencies in the P2P lending industry.
World Wi-Fi and Karma will be joining other Silicon Valley start-ups, including STK Token and Yinc. Also confirmed is –
- Dr. John Henry Clippinger, Co-Founder, TokenMaster
- Brian Behlendorf, Executive Director, Hyperledger
- Miko Matsumura, Pantera Capital LP & Cofounder at Evercoin
- Richard Kastelein, Founder, Blockchain News
- Jason Kelley, General Manager, Blockchain Services, IBM
- Laiq Ahmad, Chief Enterprise Architect, Pacific Gas & Electric
- Matthew Tomaszewicz, Senior Director – Technology, Capital One
- Fredrik Voss, Vice President, Blockchain Innovation, Nasdaq
- Shyam Desai, Vice president, Citi
- Chirs Ballinger, CFO and Head of Mobility Services, Toyota Research
- Katherine Merton, Director – Innovation & Strategy, Pfizer
- Alexander Ivanov, Founder, Waves
- Maja Vujinovic, Chief Innovation Officer, General Electric
- Charley Cooper, Managing Director, Head of External Affairs, R3
- Ibrahim Gokcen, Chief Digital Officer at Maersk
- Jane Zhang, Founder and CEO , Shellpay
- Michael Terpin, Co founder, BitAngels
- Justin Newton, CEO, Netki
- Rohan Handa, Manager – Venture Creations, BBVA
- Stephan Tual, Founder & COO, Slock.it
- Rodolfo Gonzalez, Partner, Foundation Capital
As a CryptoPotato reader, benefit from 20% off paid tickets, using CRYPTOPOTATO20 at the checkout.
Learn more, and book your place, at https://blockchain-expo.com/northamerica .
The post Start-ups join the Blockchain Expo North America line-up appeared first on CryptoPotato.