Seamlessly store, send, and receive ether with your Blockchain wallet

At Blockchain, we care deeply about building products users love.  We’re constantly collecting user feedback and using it to help determine where we go next.

Today, we’re excited to announce that you can now seamlessly store, send, and receive ether from within the Blockchain wallet. By adding ether as a new currency, we’re providing users with a new diverse way to interact with the digital economy.

What’s different?

An image showing Blockchain's new ether product.

Using the same user-friendly interface, you can now seamlessly toggle between bitcoin and ether. To keep it simple, the ether experience will mirror the bitcoin experience our users have come to love.

For more information about the ins and outs of ether and how it works in your Blockchain wallet, visit our Support Center Learning Portal.

Exchange BTC for ETH powered by ShapeShift

GIF showing the Blockchain ShapeShift process exchanging bitcoin to ether.

For users looking to acquire ether, we’re excited to introduce a built-in BTC to ETH (and vice versa) exchange, powered by ShapeShift. Accessible directly within your Blockchain wallet, this integration makes it easy for users to acquire both digital currencies and monitor exchange progress, from start to finish.

Of course, in keeping with our ethos, this is just the first iteration of this product. In the coming weeks and months (and years!), we’ll continue to gather user feedback and use that to further build out this integration. Let us know what you think and where to go next.

Don’t have a Blockchain wallet? Click here to sign up today!

The post Seamlessly store, send, and receive ether with your Blockchain wallet appeared first on Blockchain Blog.

Dave Seer

My name is Dave Seer and I’m an expert about bit coin cryptovalute criptomoney etc.

10 thoughts on “Seamlessly store, send, and receive ether with your Blockchain wallet

• September 29, 2017 at 12:41 am

Today, while I was at work, my sister stole my iphone and tested to see if it can survive a twenty five foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now destroyed and she has 83 views. I know this is entirely off topic but I had to share it with someone!

• October 7, 2017 at 2:10 pm

You’re absolutely correct! I really liked looking through this and I will certainly return for more as quickly as possible. My own internet site is about kik for windows, you might take a look if you are interested in this.

• October 7, 2017 at 8:19 pm

Thank you so much for discussing this info, I bookmarked the page. I’m additionally seeking out guidance around aptoide for android, are you aware where I can discover one thing like this? I will return in the future!

• October 9, 2017 at 10:24 am

Thanks for your own effort on this site. Kim enjoys engaging in internet research and it is simple to grasp why. My partner and i learn all of the dynamic method you render powerful guidelines on the web blog and therefore attract contribution from people on this content so our own child is without question studying a whole lot. Take advantage of the remaining portion of the new year. You are always carrying out a wonderful job.

• October 12, 2017 at 12:28 pm

Admiring the time and effort you put into the website and thorough facts you present. It really is awesome to come across a site once in a while which is not the similar outdated re-written information. Fantastic read! I’ve saved your blog and I’m including your RSS feeds to my own mobdro free app for android page.

• October 13, 2017 at 2:14 am

Hi there, you’re definitely right. I always read through your posts thoroughly. I am likewise thinking about medical malpractice lawsuit, maybe you might discuss that at times. I will be back soon.

• October 16, 2017 at 5:28 am

I am intrigued to know just what site platform you are working with? I’m having a few small safety challenges with the most recent website regarding omega xl benefits and I would like to find one thing more risk-free. Have you got any alternatives?

• October 17, 2017 at 10:38 am

Your means of telling all in this post is genuinely pleasant, all can without difficulty be aware of it, Thanks a lot.|

• October 17, 2017 at 4:00 pm

You are absolutely right. I loved reading through this and I will certainly get back for more as quick as possible. My internet site is on the subject of aptoide search, you might check it out if you’re interested in that.